Ritualist Kidnapped Me 3 Times but I Was Rejected — Teenage Girl Narrates Her Story

An 18-year-old auxiliary nurse identified as Rachael David has narrated her story after she was recently abducted by suspected ritualists in Rivers state.

While speaking during an interview with Punch, Racheal said she had gone to Okuru Junction, Port Harcourt, the state capital to buy something on Thursday, May 13, by 7am when she met a motorist who signaled to her, asking for direction to Bitter Leave Junction.

See Also: Just In: Young Lady Missing After She Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri

She said while she was trying to describe the place to the man, she got hypnotized and abducted.

Read the Full Story below;

“I went to get something at Okuru Junction that Thursday morning before going to work. I didn’t get what I went to buy. While I was returning home, a driver blew the car horn to call my attention and I stopped.

A lady was at the back of the car. He asked me if I know any place called Bitter Leave Junction and I said yes. As I was trying to direct him, he said he couldn’t hear me clearly and told me to come closer.
He touched me and I didn’t know if I entered the car or not.

By the time I regained consciousness, I was already in an unknown place. They had blindfolded me and tied my hands. I couldn’t tell the time of the day.” she said
“I was still rejected.

After some hours, they took me and some victims somewhere blindfolded. One man asked them why they kept bringing me and told them to return me to where they picked me as fast as possible.

“Even though I couldn’t see what was going on in that place, it appears like a ritual killers’ den.

I was the only person they rejected. I was rejected thrice. While I was in captivity, new victims were brought in. The abductors put me in the car and drove off. When we got to a spot along the road, they stopped, removed the blindfold and pushed me out of the car.”she said

“The kidnappers didn’t take away my phone so I quickly called my mum. I had fainted before they came. It was this morning (Saturday) when I woke up that I realised I am in the hospital” she said